What's your dream job?
Studio 216 is a multi-disciplinary media/visual communication company specializing in video, animation and interactive media. Studio 216 was founded in 2005 and has been serving clients of all sizes throughout the US and abroad. The office is comprised of 20 creative individuals who care about the stories, films and graphics we produce.
CG Architectural Visualization Project Manager
The CG architectural visualization project manager will oversee the entire lifecycle of CG projects from concept to delivery. This position require a high amount of interface with clients as well as communication with overseas offices. An ideal candidate would be proficient in reading architectural plans, drawings, and terminology, highly adaptable to client needs, have strong time-management skills and a fundamental desire to expand the art direction of the images he/she will be producing.
- Excellent client relationship management and communication
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects across multiple platforms and timezones
- Highly organized and attentive to details
- Extremely strong Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.)
- Proficient at Google Sketchup
- Strong 3D Modeling in 3D Studio Max or Cinema 4D desired
- Interest and skill in concept art and matte painting strongly desired
If you are interested in this position please apply at email@example.com