We are searching for someone to assist the Studio 216 team in Seattle and be responsible for the creative direction and management of the production team of virtual reality, architectural rendering and marketing lifestyle videos.
MANAGE the production process and daily workflow for a wide variety of projects and project types: VIRTUAL REALITY, ARCHITECTURAL ANIMATION AND RENDERING
Work collaboratively and responsively with clients to author project objectives and creative vision.
Work with Project Managers to plan and schedule projects and ensure they stay on schedule.
Oversee and Direct team members in the coordination of information to our production team.
Provide exceptional artistic leadership and direction to production team across all Studio 216 deliverables and services
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
A MINIMUM of 3-5 years of direct experience as a 3d CG artist or similar position of creative leadership.
Must be an effective manager with exceptional verbal and visual communication skills.
MA or BA in Architecture or related discipline
Ability to interpret and understand architectural CAD drawings and concept sketches
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and architectural post-production a must
- Proficiency in SketchUp, 3DsMax, V-Ray, Unity or Unreal a plus
- Knowledge of other 3d programs and After Effects is an advantage
- Genuine commitment to design, keen eye for detail and a passion for producing high quality visualization
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently
- Adapts well to changing scenarios and is a clear communicator
- Willingness to learn and grow within our unique studio culture
- High level of maturity and judgement to represent the agency in a polished, intelligent manner
- A consistent overachiever with a strong track record of excellence
- Pro-active creative leadership with attention to detail and organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends when necessary
3 Excellent Professional References
Seattle Creative Lead
We are looking for a creative and skilled designer to lead the development of a varied array of communications pieces, which includes virtual reality, brand/strategy, digital visualization, and UI/UX for iOS mobile apps, HTML5 websites and VR headsets.
This key position must work well with others, work quickly with limited direction, and have professional experience in production design, interactive media and graphics. You must possess the ability to conceptualize a creative vision, build client buy-in and lead the production team to execute a variety of digital assets. You don't have to push the buttons, but you have to lead and inspire those who do!
The position must work well in a team setting with significant design input from many stakeholders. Because of our wide range of service deliverables, you must be able to apply design sensibility at a global level.
- Plan, conceptualize, design and manage the production of visual materials and digital content such as virtual reality, real estate-focused iOS apps and marketing videos, real estate brand/strategy, and web design. Also responsible for some writing and must have good editing skills
- Work with client and in-house production team to identify desired outcomes, creative direction and concepts for assigned projects and campaigns. Ensure Studio/216's deliverables and competitor trends
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge/strong interest in virtual reality
- BA or AA in design, equivalent art school training, or combination of school and work experience
- Must have three or more years of progressively responsible experience in design and creative supervision
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premier, and After Effects
- Knowledge of HTML and web design
- Demonstrated, outstanding skills in: project management, organization, and problem solving
- Excellent client service record
- Excellent communication skills including writing and editing. Must be able to receive constructive criticism and design feedback
- Ability to meet rigorous deadlines
- High capacity to achieve superior results working both independently and as a member of a creative team in high pressure situations
- Must have flexibility in order to work schedule based on project demands
- Strong work ethic, value team setting and possess a great sense of humor
- Appreciation of yoga and fine espresso a plus
Seattle Creative Director
- A sincere interest and understanding of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and other new technologies
- A strong portfolio of completed projects/published titles
- Understanding of 3D input, and ability to develop and implement UX/UI for VR/AR
- Ability to collaborate and function in a team environment on long term and quick turnaround projects
- 2-3 years of experience in Unity with an emphasis on Virtual Reality development
- Experience with publishing to multiple platforms, including mobile (PC, Mac, Android, Linux, etc.)
- Experience with 3D modeling and asset creation a plus