This role, based in Seattle, WA, will identify and prospect for new commercial and multifamily residential real estate projects on the West Coast, primarily the state of California, and secure these new business opportunities. Using industry knowledge, the Sales Account Manager will source suitable potential clients, establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, write and deliver client proposals and identify long-term projects that align with the client’s strategic goals.
- Drive new revenue by securing Commercial Real Estate Brokers, Real Estate Developers, and Architects.
- Generate, track and advance leads through a sales pipeline.
- Locate, develop, define, and secure new business opportunities and partnerships.
- Develop and manage a consistent opportunity pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Provide strong leadership in the development of pitches and proposals.
- Focus on Go to Market Plan and Sales Strategy and execute key business development, sales, and marketing initiatives.
- Deliver regular sales presentations and RFP responses to client requests.
- Work with creative and technical staff to develop strategic solutions for specific client needs.
- Attend trade shows and conferences to leverage networking opportunities, generate leads, and to understand trends in the industry.
- Responsible for key account planning and forecasting.
- Develop expertise within each emerging digital platform that Studio 216 actively works with (mobile apps, AR / VR / XR, content creation such as digital renderings, marketing animation, 360 photography).
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- University degree, Bachelors in Business preferred.
- Substantial proven business development expertise in both organic and new business.
- 5+ years of practical experience with an agency focusing on technology, digital strategies, and tactics.
- Ability to think strategically, have a strong understanding of digital marketing, tactics, and strategies.
- Have a deep understanding and passion for the immersive technology industry.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), particularly in relation to proposals and presentations.
- Well versed in delivering often-complex digital solutions and can speak knowledgeably about the approach.
- Be solutions-oriented, providing creative alternatives to address challenges as they arise.
- Excellent and proven track record of building and sustaining strong client relationships and managing a range of digital media projects to a successful conclusion for both client and agency.
- A comprehensive understanding of the commercial real estate industry with a passion for following and identifying future developments and trends.
- Ability to contribute to social media and marketing a huge plus.
- A willingness to travel extensively, as required, to cultivate client relationships throughout California.
- This position will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for meeting or exceeding quarterly sales goals.
- This position is a salaried position with the majority of compensation coming from sales commissions.
3 Excellent Professional References
Sales Account Manager (West Coast)
Studio 216 is looking for a hands-on Creative Director to lead production efforts and be responsible for all creative efforts. Candidates should have significant experience, skill, and confidence with:
- Authoring creative vision(s) on a project basis.
- Leading creative interactions with clients and key stakeholders.
- Working with production and development teams to ensure client success.
- Providing thought leadership externally and within the organization.
The ideal candidate with have experience and interest in working across a variety of mediums and deliverables, with particular skill with 3d visualization. This position requires one to possess the ability to direct creative aspects of work on 3d architectural visualization, virtual & mixed reality, interactive design, and video.
- Provide exceptional artistic and creative leadership and direction within the Studio 216 production team across all client deliverables and services.
- Work closely with clients to understand project needs and through creative collaboration to generate inspiring, creative visions that meet client goals.
- In close collaboration with Project Management, lead and direct creative processes and daily workflow for a wide variety of projects and project types; visual & mixed reality, architectural animation & video, renderings, and UI design.
- Work collaboratively and responsively with clients to author project objectives and creative vision.
- Work with Project Managers to plan and schedule projects and to ensure they stay on schedule.
- Oversee and direct team members in the coordination of information to our production team.
- Set a high bar for creative output and work with the teams to ensure that the bar is met.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of 3-5 years of direct experience as a 3d CG artist or similar position of creative leadership.
- Must be an effective manager with exceptional verbal and visual communication skills.
- MA or BA in Architecture or related discipline preferred.
- Ability to interpret and understand architectural CAD drawings and concept sketches.
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and architectural post-production, a must.
- Proficiency in SketchUp, 3Ds Max, V-Ray, Unity and Git.
- Knowledge of other 3d programs and Premiere / After Effects is an advantage.
- Genuine commitment to design, keen eye for detail and a passion for producing high-quality visualization.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently.
- Adapts well to changing scenarios, able to prioritize needs, and engage client stakeholders in constructive communication, as needed.
- Willingness to learn and grow within our unique studio culture.
- High-level of maturity and judgement to represent the agency in a polished and highly intelligent manner.
- A consistent overachiever with a strong track record of excellence.
- Pro-active creative leadership with attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends when necessary.
3 Excellent Professional References and a Portfolio of Past Work