We are looking for a creative and skilled designer to lead the development of a varied array of communications pieces, which includes virtual reality, brand/strategy, digital visualization, and UI/UX for iOS mobile apps, HTML5 websites and VR headsets.
This key position must work well with others, work quickly with limited direction, and have professional experience in production design, interactive media and graphics. You must possess the ability to conceptualize a creative vision, build client buy-in and lead the production team to execute a variety of digital assets. You don't have to push the buttons, but you have to lead and inspire those who do!
The position must work well in a team setting with significant design input from many stakeholders. Because of our wide range of service deliverables, you must be able to apply design sensibility at a global level.
- Plan, conceptualize, design and manage the production of visual materials and digital content such as virtual reality, real estate-focused iOS apps and marketing videos, real estate brand/strategy, and web design. Also responsible for some writing and must have good editing skills
- Work with client and in-house production team to identify desired outcomes, creative direction and concepts for assigned projects and campaigns. Ensure Studio/216's deliverables and competitor trends
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge/strong interest in virtual reality
- BA or AA in design, equivalent art school training, or combination of school and work experience
- Must have three or more years of progressively responsible experience in design and creative supervision
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premier, and After Effects
- Knowledge of HTML and web design
- Demonstrated, outstanding skills in: project management, organization, and problem solving
- Excellent client service record
- Excellent communication skills including writing and editing. Must be able to receive constructive criticism and design feedback
- Ability to meet rigorous deadlines
- High capacity to achieve superior results working both independently and as a member of a creative team in high pressure situations
- Must have flexibility in order to work schedule based on project demands
- Strong work ethic, value team setting and possess a great sense of humor
- Appreciation of yoga and fine espresso a plus