Studio 216 is looking for a Project Manager to work closely with the operations and production team in gathering and managing important information and assets during the lifespan of our projects. This position will report directly to the Senior Project Manager and provide exposure to life inside a creative agency and give valuable work experience to individuals interested in cg visualization, extended reality (virtual, mixed and augmented reality), web/mobile applications and brand/strategy.
The Project Manager’s responsibility is to manage the flow of project information and communication. The position requires sophisticated interpersonal skills…..you must be able to simultaneously achieve client goals while motivating our production staff and ensuring projects are flowing smoothly and efficiently. Delivering top quality projects on time and within budget are determinants of client satisfaction. We strive for repeat clients... YOUR job is to help achieve this goal. There is an expectation of administrative tasks as related to the duties of this role. Your success will be measured by our team’s overall efficiency and profitability.
- Assist and support management and project teams on assigned projects through production and delivery.
- Efficiently coordinate the flow of information and elements between the client, project creative leads and production teams in Seattle and Shanghai.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously focusing on project schedule, scope and fees.
- Ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated, understood, and executed by both team and clients.
- Anticipate and respond appropriately to changes in project scope, work with project manager to mitigate risk.
- Serve as day-to-day point of contact for client and internal project team
- Maintain and grow client relationships.
- Take clear notes during client interaction and internal team meetings.
- Adapt to changing scenarios and communicate clearly to the team
- Willingness to learn and grow within our unique studio culture
- Other operational / administrative tasks as specified by the Project Manager
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- University degree, Bachelors in Communications, Business preferred
- 2-3 years experience in a Project Management or related position.
- Strong listening skills - able to understand client and project team needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate and build consensus with various internal and external groups and senior leaders.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Be comfortable and willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be solutions-oriented, providing creative alternatives to address challenges as they arise
- Proficient critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- High energy and willingness to go the extra mile
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Asana and Microsoft Office Suite / G-Suite
3 Excellent Professional References
Please apply through email to email@example.com. Include ‘Project Manager‘ in the subject link and attach a cover letter and resume.
*Due to the high volume of replies, we will only be replying to candidates that we would like to bring in to interview. Thank you for understanding*