Studio 216 is looking for a hands-on Creative Director to lead production efforts and be responsible for all creative efforts. Candidates should have significant experience, skill, and confidence with:
- Authoring creative vision(s) on a project basis.
- Leading creative interactions with clients and key stakeholders.
- Working with production and development teams to ensure client success.
- Providing thought leadership externally and within the organization.
The ideal candidate with have experience and interest in working across a variety of mediums and deliverables, with particular skill with 3d visualization. This position requires one to possess the ability to direct creative aspects of work on 3d architectural visualization, virtual & mixed reality, interactive design, and video.
- Provide exceptional artistic and creative leadership and direction within the Studio 216 production team across all client deliverables and services.
- Work closely with clients to understand project needs and through creative collaboration to generate inspiring, creative visions that meet client goals.
- In close collaboration with Project Management, lead and direct creative processes and daily workflow for a wide variety of projects and project types; visual & mixed reality, architectural animation & video, renderings, and UI design.
- Work collaboratively and responsively with clients to author project objectives and creative vision.
- Work with Project Managers to plan and schedule projects and to ensure they stay on schedule.
- Oversee and direct team members in the coordination of information to our production team.
- Set a high bar for creative output and work with the teams to ensure that the bar is met.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of 3-5 years of direct experience as a 3d CG artist or similar position of creative leadership.
- Must be an effective manager with exceptional verbal and visual communication skills.
- MA or BA in Architecture or related discipline preferred.
- Ability to interpret and understand architectural CAD drawings and concept sketches.
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and architectural post-production, a must.
- Proficiency in SketchUp, 3Ds Max, V-Ray, Unity and Git.
- Knowledge of other 3d programs and Premiere / After Effects is an advantage.
- Genuine commitment to design, keen eye for detail and a passion for producing high-quality visualization.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently.
- Adapts well to changing scenarios, able to prioritize needs, and engage client stakeholders in constructive communication, as needed.
- Willingness to learn and grow within our unique studio culture.
- High-level of maturity and judgement to represent the agency in a polished and highly intelligent manner.
- A consistent overachiever with a strong track record of excellence.
- Pro-active creative leadership with attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends when necessary.
3 Excellent Professional References and a Portfolio of Past Work